Header Ads

Deaf Boleh! Malaysia blog featured in The Star Newspaper!


Wow! My story got published in StarBytz, The Star newspaper on 3 April 2012! I am really thankful to Jo Timbuong, StarBytz editor who interviewed with me! Last time, she visited my blog,  Deaf Boleh! Malaysia and found out that I am Deaf Blogger who wrote many articles which are related with Deaf Community Malaysia! My family and I welcomed Jo Timbuong, StarBytz editor come to my home, and enjoyed to talk with her. She is very understanding and friendly girl. She always happy to chat with me about my Deaf friends because she curious about the Deaf awarenesses in Malaysia.

Enjoy to read a story, "From Disabled to enabled" in TechCentral, StarBytz at
http://techcentral.my/news/story.aspx?file=%2F2012%2F4%2F3%2Fit_news%2F20120402145117&sec=IT_News


My youngest sister, Jocelyn got in The StarBytz! I wondered if her friends asked her or not...

Some Deaf friends spotted me when they are reading The Star newspaper, they SMS me so quickly and drop a message in my Facebook to congratulate me!

They really love to hear more from Deaf Boleh! Malaysia blog because it always deliver more interesting news and events to them on everyday! I write an article twice per week only.


Thank you very much, Deaf friends, family and readers who supported me always!


No comments

Powered by Blogger.