Header Ads

First time, Deaf Boleh! Malaysia get 1000 per day!


Normally, my blog, Deaf Boleh! Malaysia get 300 - 500 traffic viewers per day. When I wrote an article version Bahasa Malaysia - "Bajet 2012 untuk Orang Kurang Upaya (OKU) Malaysia", I let all Deaf Malaysian can read this article so easily. Wow! I never expected about alot visitors attracted to this article in my blog here! So, it jump to high traffic so quickly!!

Why? Because many Deaf Malaysian want to know more about "Bajet 2012 untuk Orang Kurang Upaya (OKU) Malaysia". That is why I wrote for them. :)

Mostly, many Deaf friends also promote this articles to other Deaf friends via Facebook! My official blog, Selina Wing also get same article version English, attracted Deaf Malaysians who can read English, the traffic viewers around 800 per day! Wow!

Thank you very much, Deaf Malaysia for supporting my blog, Deaf Boleh! Malaysia! :D


2 comments:

  1. thanks for all of the info, your blog being a platform for me and my student to get the latest info.....tq Selina

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi, ptss

    welcome! We try to collect the info for you all as we can! :)

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.