Header Ads

DIB Coffees of Hawaii Cafe, 1st Coffee Outlet by Deaf staffs in Malaysia


I was invited by Dr Allen Teh to attend the Launch @ DIB Coffees of Hawaii Cafe on 2 January 2012. My daddy and sister want to join me and my deaf friend, Woan Koon to eat the breakfast there. I thought some Deaf come early than us...! When we reached there, I am become 1st Deaf custromer of DIB Coffees of Hawaii Cafe on my first time!! Cool~ 

DIB Coffees of Hawaii is 1st Deaf Gourmet Hawaiian Coffee in Malaysia. Some Deaf staffs are very hardworking and trained to become Deaf Barista. First time, they are doing the Latte Art on coffee! If you want to taste their coffee, you can order from them, then they will do Latte Art for you!

You better to try different taste of coffees which imported by Hawaii! First time, my friend and I drink Hawaiian Herbal Tea and Cappuccino Coffee. The Sunflower and Cranberry Walnut Buns are very delicious!

 

If you are hearing, how you order something to a Deaf staff? Do not worry, you will provided the order paper and a pencil, like Papa Rich. You can learn new sign language when you make an order too.

We ordered the breakfast set, RM 6.50 only. You can choose sandwich or bun or pastry with coffee or hawaiian herbal tea. If you want to drink Cappuccino Coffee, add RM 2 only.

The breads and buns always change on every week. So, you can come to taste different bun again. When lunch time, the pumpkin soup and bun will be prepare for you all. 

My friend and I explored around DIB Coffees of Hawaii Cafe.Wow, my deaf friend, Lim Anuar also draw a big Mural on the walls! He told me that all Mural are not complete because he are very busy. He is really good at painting. Last time, I did Mural b4 so, it is not easy to draw on a wall...!


You try one of cheesecakes too. There are Passion Fruit Cheesecake, Blue Hawaiian Cheesecake, Kona Coffee Cheesecake, Lemon Cheesecake and others. I don't try one because I don't like to eat cheese. but, next time I will try one when I come to DIB Coffees of Hawaii! If you love cheese, sure the hawaiian cheesecake are very delicious!

Yummy! Deaf staffs are doing a very good job to do service, they gave their best to make everything's okay. They also give a smile to us too! I got a 'Thank you' gift when I pay a bill~  They signed, "Thank you very much!" and "See you again!" to me and my deaf friend.

My Deaf friends and Dr Allen Teh
After a day, I got the star newspaper and read a news about DIB Coffees of Hawaii Cafe! Smile! Please support the Deafs in DIB Coffees of Hawaii Cafe so, you all can give chance them to get more experience to serve until you enjoy to drink and eat food!

Source: Deaf Tours Malaysia, J&K website
Please visit the website at http://www.dibcoffeesofhawaii.org to read more information.

DIB Coffees of Hawaii located at 11-A, Jalan PJU 8/5A, Bandar Damansara Perdana 47820, Petaling Jaya. You can try there!

Read TheStar Online, "Breaking the sound barrier" at
http://thestar.com.my/lifestyle/story.asp?file=%2F2012%2F1%2F8%2Flifefocus%2F10218215&sec=lifefocus

*Updated: This shop closed down and moved to the Menara Gamuda, PJ TRADE CENTRE in Damansara Perdana, check out on their facebook at https://www.facebook.com/dibrestaurantcafe/

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:22 PM

    I'm really enjoying the theme/design of your web site. Do you ever run into any internet browser compatibility issues? A few of my blog readers have complained about my site not working correctly in Explorer but looks great in Firefox. Do you have any ideas to help fix this issue?

    My site: glutenfreies Rezept
    my webpage :: Spezielle Informationen über die glutenfreie Ernährung

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great info! I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don’t know what to say except that I have. Black satta king

    ReplyDelete
  3. TWENTYFIVEFOUR is a profit-for-purpose business championing and supporting all Aussie service men & women & is launching with Gunfire cold press coffee. Veteran Owned Coffee

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.