Header Ads

Wow! Deaf Boleh! Malaysia Blog get to reach almost 5,000 hit in 1 1/2 years only.

Hello readers!

Last month, I am really shocked with this result of statistics from my dashboard: Stats! Long time I not check my blog, Deaf Boleh! Malaysia always... I got a lot of emails from my Deaf friends, companies and volunteers who help the Disabled community in Malaysia but, I really busy with my job so, I sometimes upload an article or event on two times per month only.

Deaf Boleh! Malaysia always get increased almost 5,000 per month since I started to create this blog in May 2009 but, I promoted to my Deaf friends in end of year 2009 so lately.

From start, I really thought that this blog is very not good - normally get 10 - 50 per month....and don't get to be welcomed by Deaf friends. Until now, I really be amazed when I get to know that many Deaf people still want to know more from my blog on everytime!



I gained good earning from Google Adsense with my blogs - Selina's Wing and Deaf Boleh! Malaysia.

Be honest with you, I don't have time to write blog on everyday. And I do not worry about this because still my blogs can get more readers on everyday when they always google with their laptop or PC on everyday, correct?

Thank you very much for supporting Deaf Boleh! Malaysia! I always share my useful information with you all!

 If you don't have time to check my blog here, you can register your email in RSS - here , mean RSS help to deliver my articles to your email when I write new, like you always get newspaper on every morning, right?

Or join in my group: Deaf Boleh! Malaysia on Facebook to get news and events.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.