Header Ads

3D Animation is a better method in teaching sign language

That’s according to Hitachi researcher, Hirohiko Sagawa and his cohorts see limitation in previous method used to teach sign language, among them include, textbooks, videotapes, and software. With this in mind, they have created a prototype mobile phone that displays the Japanese sign language movements. The viewing angles can be shifted as well as enlarged so that users may get a more well-rounded sense of what the gesture means. The prototype phone was shown off at Hitachi's advanced technology fair in Tokyo.

via Ubergizmo blog

I read this review about the 3D animation in the mobile phone. I am thinking if the 3D animation can be faster in the mobile phone or not? 3D animation is better than 2D? But, it need lot of memory for the mobile phone.. Because the 3D animation take lot of times to load this in the mobile phone..Maybe it is good step to do the prototype but they need to test the deaf users who use the mobile phone 1st. Last time, I am doing my final project and create new prototype; teaching of sign language in 2D only. My prototype is really cute and fun. It is created for my users aged 18 - adults in Malaysia. See my portfolio 'D-Heart'

What are you thinking about this?

No comments

Powered by Blogger.