Header Ads

Magic Pencil Key - Nokia N73

nokian73
Do you know what is the pencil key? I sure that many deaf people always ask this question when they buy new phone; Nokia N73. Since I won my award and get new phone; Nokia N73, I saw new button 'Pencil Key' on my first time. I don't know what it is used for..I also ask my best friend but he said don't know..:P So, I find some info in the internet. Ohh! It is allow to paste/copy the text in the SMS!

The pencil key is very useful for text editing to quickly copy/paste text or switch between different languages.

How? You can open the text message (SMS). When you try to edit the text, you press and hold the pencil key for a while, and move your selection by using the left or right key. You will see 'Copy' on left then, you press the left button - 'Copy' to copy the text...After that, you will press the pencil button again, the paste will appear on right button then you select 'Paste' with the right button. Yeah!! You already paste the text on the message! It is easy? :D

SMSa SMSb SMSc


If you have another phone Nokia, such as N82, N95 and etc, I sure that from start, Nokia N82, they don't have no Pencil key anymore. Instead, it has been replaced with the(#) key only. It works the same. You try it

*I think that Nokia think the pencil key is not important or this nokia phone don't have enough space for the keys.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.