Header Ads

Send Free SMS Online with Chawt

freesms2

I got free SMS service, Chawt from his blog, hongkiat. I decided to use free sms service. After I registered, it works just fine in Malaysia! I agreed with him that it’s really hard to find a free online SMS sending services nowadays... Last time, I also spend time to find free SMS services in Malaysia, but i didn't get it -_-

This free SMS sending services requires you to sign up, then click 'submit' to activate the account with your mobile phone. For example, your mobile number is +6012xxx xxxx --> you put +60 - 12xxx xxxx in the form. Once submit it, you sure get a sms 'activation code'..You just paste the code sent in the form. Finally, you can login in after you activate!


I tested this service and my best friend, Ezequiel received a sms from me~! It have 85 characters and limited of 15 messages per day only. :) Don't worry, you no need to pay because it is FREE SMS! It is nice? I think it can works in another countries; Singapore, Indonesia, HongKong, Australia and many..

Thanks to HongKiat.com.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.