Header Ads

A Silent Voice (Koe No Katachi) Movie Be Available @ Cinema Malaysia


Thanks to my favorite Cinema, TGV and MBO also bring a very touching movie to our country, Malaysia...This movie titled, "A Silent Voice. Koe No Katachi" will coming out on 20 April 2017, Thursday. Do you read a very popular japanese manga/comic, "Koe No Katachi" before? As you know, many Japanese Anime fans and worldwide always talked about the "Koe No Katachi" manga, and concerned about the disability community in the world! I love to read this manga so very much because it make me and my Deaf friends recall the sad memories when we are alone and struggle to be survive in our world, that is why we be aware when we are be different than the normal people. It is very good because the bullying don't make us, disability person be weak, but it make us to be stronger person on our own, and never give up until now!


The story is about a main character, Shoya Ishida, a former classmate who bullied Shoko Nishimiya, who is the main female character when they studied in the elementary school. Ishida and his friends who bullied her so much. Sad, I not happy about the teachers keep be silent! You all should watch this movie, so you will know it.  

When Nishimiya transferred to another Deaf school, because for her safety and emotion, she avoid the bullying school. That is why all of Ishida's friends and teachers turned against him, making him isolated well into high school to the point that he decides that there is no point in having friends. Having no plans for the future, Ishida even contemplates on committing suicide until he suddenly reunites with Nishimiya, who is still lonely due to her shyness.


Realizing that both are suffering due to his past sins, Ishida sets out on a path of redemption by trying to reconnect Nishimiya with their old classmates that Nishimiya never had the chance to befriend back then. They still think,"Can they become friends again or not?". What are happening to both main characters will be meet up so suddnelly when they passed each other?


For me, this movie is important to raising concerns and awareness towards school bullying and towards the disability people, included Deaf community. I knew that the young students not enough to understand what are the meaning of special disability. That is why the school education, teachers and parents must to educate the children who be aware with the problem suffer from the disabled person who are struggling in their life. 

A Silent Voice (Koe No Katachi)

 These are the cinemas showing the movie from 20 April 2017, Thursday:

#TGV Malaysia:
You can book your ticket for 20 April. Please check out at https://www.tgv.com.my/movies/a-silent-voice-koe-no-katachi-HO00006402

TGV 1 UTAMA - TGV KLCC - TGV SUNWAY PYRAMID - TGV BUKIT INDAH - TGV BUKIT TINGGI - TGV STATION 18 - TGV GURNEY PARAGON - TGV MIRI - TGV WANGSA - TGV SUNWAY PUTRA - TGV BUKIT MERTAJAM - TGV ENCORP STRAND - TGV BUKIT RAJA - TGV VELOCITY - TGV DPULZE - TGV TEBRAU CITY - TGV THE MINES

#MBO Malaysia:
MBO CITTA MALL - MBO STARLING - MBO SQUARE ONE BATU PAHAT - MBO ELEMENTS MALL MELAKA - MBO SPRINGS KUCHING - MBO IMAGO KOTA KINABALU

#INDEPENDENTS:
CITY CINEPLEX KK - EASTERN CINEPLEX TAWAU - KINGS TRIOPLEX SIBU - MM2 DAMANSARA - MM2 CITY SQUARE JB

Please watch the Extra Scene youtube below;


I am sure that you will love this movie so much! You can read my review about this manga Koe No Katachi at http://deafboleh.blogspot.my/2013/11/koe-no-katachi-manga-review-deaf-manga.html


You can google the Koe No Katachi manga website if you want to read so free! Everytime, I also be grateful when my family and siblings are very supportive and encourage me to be strong and never give up! I also meet the rejection and disability discrimination when I take many challenges in my journey of life. I also learned every lessons when I keep to walk on my path of future.


No comments

Powered by Blogger.