Test

Test

Deaf Boleh! Malaysia become top 10 finalist of Community Category

Deaf Boleh! Malaysia become top 10 finalist of Community Category
Thank you to DIGIWWWOW Awards! Next year I will try it again ya!

The Deaf-A hearing band is in SXSW 2010!

“The Deaf” A hearing band is using it as a name of their new band!

First time, I heard about a deaf band like to take an opportunity to enter in the music world. Without hearing, they still try to open a door to take their interest of music for deaf community want to feel mixed feeling of love music. It is good for them to love music! I am sure that they will face more challenges when they already in the music world.

How about you? I always not listening to the music..:P I don't like music, maybe because it is very loud, but maybe I not hear the singing or listening music are very nice as what my sister says. :) Don't get me wrong for not interest in music, I also like to watch TV about American Idol and others related with singing and music. :)

For deafs who like music, please don't think this disability 'hearing impaired' as a hindrance in your life! You can start to learn piano or playing guitar or etc! :D My deaf friend can play piano! :)

Check out this for Deaf band's interview.
Share on Google Plus

About Selina Ooi

Deaf Boleh! Malaysia also carry their freedom to bring our voice and awarnesse to Deaf Community Malaysia too. With the spirit of "Boleh", Deaf Boleh! Malaysia always spread our idea to everyone, make Deaf Malaysian be inspired by Deaf role models who are successful and share our thought, voice, and opinion with everyone!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...